Squier Contemporary Stratocaster HH Pearl White
Squier Contemporary Stratocaster HH Pearl White - The Squier® Contemporary Stratocaster® HH is an outstanding choice for the modern player seeking progressive features in a guitar that has authentic vibe and style.
Player-friendly features like a slim “C”-shaped maple neck give this guitar a slick, smooth feel, while the 12” fingerboard radius and narrow-tall frets are ideal for speed and effortless bends. The dual ceramic humbucking pickups boast hot output for powerful tones perfect for crunchy rhythms and soaring solos. Premium styling cues include zebra pickup bobbins and an eye-catching matching painted headstock to make this guitar stand out from any crowd.
With its combination of timeless Strat style, player-centric features and incredible tone, the Contemporary Stratocaster HH is the perfect hard-rocking addition to your arsenal.
- Dual ceramic zebra humbucking pickups
- Maple neck with slim "C"-shaped profile and matching painted headstock
- 12" fingerboard radius; narrow-tall frets
- 6-saddle synchronized tremolo with block saddles
Dual Ceramic Zebra Humbucking Pickups
For fat, high output rock tone with excellent clarity and punchy low-end, this instrument features ceramic humbucking pickups in both the bridge and neck positions
Six-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
This Stratocaster features a six-saddle synchronized tremolo bridge with block saddles for superior intonation, sustain, tuning stability, tremolo action and ease of adjustment.
Matching Painted Headstock
In addition to its many other fine features, this Stratocaster features an elegant matching painted headstock.
The largest of the fret sizes, narrow-tall frets are tall and narrow, letting you get a better grip on the strings for more control and easier bends and vibrato.
Slim "C"-Shaped Neck Profile
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a slim "C"-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish – ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
12" Fingerboard Radius
This instrument features a 12” fingerboard radius—a very slight curvature that’s flatter than a vintage-style 7.25” radius and even a modern 9.5” radius. This fingerboard radius allows for low action and is especially well suited to bending notes and soloing.
Squier Contemporary Strat HH Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- A performance-ready superstrat at a great price
- Inspired by the Fender Contemporary series of the mid-1980s
- High-gain humbucking pickups unleash brutal rock and metal tones
- Tones range from compressed cleans to soaring leads to scorched-earth modern crunch
- Simple control set: Volume, Tone, and 3-way selector
- Tremolo bridge adds textures to chords and movement to solos
- Fast, comfortable Slim "C" maple neck with 12" radiused fingerboard and jumbo frets
- Eye-catching zebra humbucker and matching painted headstock
- Sustain-enhancing synthetic bone nut
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Pearl White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo, Block Saddles
- Tuners: Standard Die-cast
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042