Squier FSR Classic Vibe ’70s Jazzmaster Electric Guitar Lake Placid Blue Matching Headstock
Squier FSR Classic Vibe ’70s Jazzmaster Electric Guitar Lake Placid Blue Matching Headstock – The super sounds of the ’70s are back with Squier’s stunning FSR Classic Vibe Jazzmaster! Boasting a super-cool Lake Placid Blue finish (with matching headstock), Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups, a slim “C”-shaped neck with an easy-playing 9.5″ fingerboard radius, classy nickel-plated hardware, pearloid block inlays and 1970s-inspired headstock markings — this is a stellar instrument that will endlessly inspire you with its charming aesthetics, scintillating sonics and superb playability!
- Poplar Body — Lightweight material with a balanced sound; the perfect tonal foundation for the pickups.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- “C”-Shaped Neck — Slim profile provides comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players.
- Vintage-Tint Gloss Neck Finish — Gives the guitar an aged look reminiscent of true ’70s instruments.
- Narrow Tall Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups — Two single-coils deliver the clear, bell-like sounds synonymous with Fender guitars. Extensive pickup switching circuitry expands the tonal palette too!
- Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo — Embellish chords and lead lines with smooth, expressive vibrato.
- Bone Nut — Classic, low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- Vintage-Style Tuners — High-quality, old-school tuning machines allow for precise string pitching.
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Number of Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Side Dots: Black
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickup Covers: Aged White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Bridge Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Master Volume, Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls