Squier Paranormal Offset Telecaster Electric Guitar Natural Electric Guitar
Squier Paranormal Offset Telecaster Electric Guitar Natural Electric Guitar - File this one under best remixes of all time. The Squier Paranormal Offset Telecaster fuses the svelte, sculpted body of a Jazzmaster with the touch and tone of a traditional 3-saddle Tele. And let us tell you: this guitar gets our vote for both looks and performance. The Fender-designed alnico single-coils supply the quack, twang, chunk, and chime of our favorite T-styles. And the sculpted JM body provides unmatched comfort in the hands and un-fret-terred access all the way up the fingerboard. Vintage tuners and that classically wacky headstock infuse the Paranormal Offset Telecaster a heady dose of vitamin T. On the playability side, a Slim "C" maple neck makes the Offset Tele a perfect platform for country twang to mathy modern rock. What's more, the Offset Tele's string-through construction and barrel saddle bridge supply great tone and endless fun for Tele and Jazzmaster lovers alike.
Telemaster or Jazzcaster?
Without question, Leo Fender's Telecaster design is one of the most versatile and celebrated solidbody guitars ever created. But we'll be the first to admit that the traditional slab body isn't for every player. The Squier Paranormal Offset Telecaster fuses everything you love in a traditional Tele — sound, sonics, and scale — with a beautifully sculpted Jazzmaster body in a range of classic Fender colors to stoke fresh tunes and inspiration.
Fender-designed alnico Tele pickups
Alnico magnets form the foundation for some of our favorite Tele tones of all time. The Paranormal Offset Telecaster's alnico pickups ship primed and poised for endless styles of pop, country, rock, and progressive metal. The neck position is scooped and sultry. The bridge position is bright and punchy. And blended together, these pickups are a fast track to smooth jazz rhythms and hum-free percussive scratching.
Part of the Squier Paranormal series
To create the Paranormal series, the mad scientists at Squier broke down a selection of Fender’s most popular designs to the atomic level and smashed them together, bringing to life some of the coolest aberrant axes we’ve ever seen. Flipped headstocks, Frankenstein electronics, necks on bodies to which they don’t belong — these guitars and basses break all the rules! So, if you’ve ever desired to chuck a set of P-90s into a La Cabronita, play a Mustang with the voice of a Strat, or own a J-Bass dressed up as a P-Bass, you’ll love the Squier Paranormal series.
Squier Paranormal Offset Telecaster Electric Guitar Features:
- A daring Tele/Jazzmaster hybrid
- Part of the Squier Paranormal series
- Fuses the body of a Jazzmaster with the touch and tone of a traditional Telecaster
- Exquisite comfort in the hand and against the belly
- Fender-designed alnico Tele pickups supply an irresistible quack, twang, chunk, and chime
- Classic 3-saddle string-through-body bridge maximizes sustain
- Slim "C" maple neck supports traditional and technical forms of country, rock, pop, and metal
- Vintage tuners, classic Tele headstock
- Controls: 3-way, master volume, master tone
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Offset Tele
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Okoume
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Natural
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Slim C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 3-saddle Vintage-style String-thru Tele Bridge with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Tuners: Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Nickel-plated Steel, .009-.042
- Model #: 0377005521