SQUIER STANDARD STRAT MN ANTIQUE BURST ELECTRIC GUITAR
Squier Standard Strat - Often imitated but never matched, the Strat is a classic American guitar design. Why buy a no-name knock-off when Squier offers a real Stratocaster, designed and backed by Fender? From its look and feel, to the quality of its components, these are guitars that value-conscious musicians have been waiting for!
The Squier Standard Stratocaster plays great with a traditional vibe and modern feel. Recently upgraded throughout, these classics boast player-friendly features like the 22-fret fingerboard and a slimmer neck for easier playing and choke-free bends. Plus, Alnico single-coil pickups!
The die-cast tuners are lifetime-lubricated for years of trouble-free service and tuning stability. A new twin-pivot bridge with satin-anodized saddles provides smooth tremolo action.
Squier Standard Stratocaster Features:
- Series: Standard Series
- Color: Antique Burst (Polyurethane Finish)
- Body: Agathis
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 3 Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Pickups
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: Synchronous Twin-Pivot Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoise Shell
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Width at Nut: 1.650"
- Large '60s Style Headstock
- Gold and Black Squier Logo
- Engraved Neckplate
- White Plastic Parts
- Dot Position Inlays