Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s Natural
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s Natural - Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s returns you to a classic period in Jazz Bass history. Sporting two crisp-sounding Fender®-designed pickups and a slim "C"-shaped neck, the Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s offers super '70s sound and feel for today's bassists, with superior Squier performance and value.
- Soft maple body
- Vintage-tint maple neck with “C”-shaped profile
- 20-fret maple fingerboard with black binding and black block inlays
- Dual Fender®-designed single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Black pickguard
SLIM "C"-SHAPED MAPLE NECK
This model has a slightly thinner "C"-shaped neck profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) than most models, providing a fast, smooth and comfortable fret-hand feel.
These Fender-designed pickups are full of growling, authentic Fender tone.
BLACK BLOCK INLAYS
The elegant high-end look of a bound fingerboard with block inlays first appeared on Fender basses in 1966 and is considered a classic Fender design element, especially on 1970s-era Jazz basses. That stylish look is re-created here in authentically vintage detail.
- Body Shape: Jazz
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Natural
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Material: Soft Maple
- Neck Material: Maple, bolt-on
- Neck Shape: "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple, 9.5" radius
- Fingerboard Inlay: Blocks
- Number of Frets: 20, medium-jumbo
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Standard 4-saddle bridge
- Tuners: Standard open-gear tuners
- Middle Pickup: Fender-designed Jazz Bass Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender-designed Jazz Bass Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, Master tone
- Strings: Fender USA 7250ML, (.045-.100)