Tascam CD-240 CD and Network Audio Player
Providing audio playback for CD, networked, and streaming digital sources, the Tascam CD-240 CD and Network Audio Player from Tascam is designed for use in restaurants, retail operations, and theme parks for background music applications. The unit features a built-in CD player and is compatible with DLNA-certified network sources such as media servers and mobile devices. Additionally, it supports playback from local network sources and USB devices, and is compatible with WAV, MP3, AAC, FLAC, DSD, Apple Lossless, and Ogg Vorbis formats.
The player provides a variety of output options, including balanced and unbalanced analog outputs as well as digital coaxial and optical S/PDIF, allowing compatibility with a range of systems. It is controllable with the free TEAC AVR remote for iOS and Android devices.
- CD player
- Compatible with DLNA 1.5, Home Media Access, and UPnP protocols
- Playback files over a network, including WAV, MP3, AAC, FLAC, DSD, Apple Lossless, and Ogg Vorbis formats (up to 32-bit/192 kHz)
- Playback from USB media loaded to either the front or rear panel
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA analog outputs
- Coaxial and Optical S/PDIF optical outputs
- Free TEAC AVR Remote app for iOS and Android devices