TASCAM iXR 2-ch Recording Interface 2-channel Lightning/USB Interface
TASCAM iXR - iOS apps have changed the way we record and consume audio. And with the TASCAM iXR, you can use the same interface between your laptop and your iPhone/iPad - no adapters required. Throw it in your backpack, and the thin, ready-to-travel iXR is with you whenever you need to capture two channels of pristine 24-bit/96kHz audio in the field. And once you get home, dump your tracks into the included Cubase LE DAW software, and turn that found audio into a full production with additional audio and MIDI capability.
TASCAM iXR Mobile Recording Interface at a Glance:
- Record studio-quality stereo audio on your iPhone
- Unlock the live potential of your iPad
- Hand off projects from your iPad to your laptop
Record studio-quality stereo audio on your iPhone
iPhones have turned our purses and pants pockets into mobile production studios. The only thing missing is a good microphone and interface. The iXR allows you to capture crystal-clear audio at 24-bit/96kHz quality on your iPhone. So whether you record audio out in the field, track ideas in the practice space, or want to safekeep live shows from the board, the iXR has you covered.
Unlock the live potential of your iPad
Musicians immediately saw the potential of the iPad for stage use when it debuted. The TASCAM iXR turns your iPad into a powerful live tool, giving you stereo outs to send your favorite synths, samples, and pre-recorded media to the front of house.
TASCAM iXR Mobile Recording Interface Features:
- 2-channel interface for iOS, Mac, and PC
- Connects directly to iPhone and iPad via Lightning - no adapter required
- Turns your phone into a mobile studio
- Unlocks the full stage potential of your iPad
- Records audio at pristine 24-bit/96kHz
- Thinnest interface to feature XLR inputs
- XLR/TRS combo jacks support mics, guitars, and keyboards
- Metal chassis stands up to bumps and dings
- +48-volt phantom power for condenser mics
- MIDI in/out for virtual instruments
- Includes Steinberg Cubasis LE for iOS and Cubase LE for Mac/PC
- Made for iPad Apple certification
Simplify your mobile studio with the iPad-certified TASCAM iXR recording interface!