TC Electronic Ditto Jam X2 Looper Pedal
The revolutionary TC Electronic DITTO JAM X2 LOOPER features our cutting edge proprietary BeatSense technology, making it the first looper pedal ever to automatically keep your loops from drifting out of sync.
Our state-of-the-art algorithm is able to snip, stretch and compress each beat of your loop dynamically to your tempo while still maintaining audio quality. This means your DITTO JAM X2 automatically stretches the loop by a couple of milliseconds to make it fit the pocket – so your performance is always nice and tight.
For the first time ever, you can loop with your band in real-time without having to sync with a MIDI clock, letting you make it up as you go, without drifting out of rhythm. It’s like having an invisible band member onstage with psychic powers. Top that, Dr. X!
Built-in microphones and an included clip-on mic allows DITTO JAM X2 to listen to its surroundings, separate background noise from the rhythmic elements of your band and sync up.
Connecting the included mic under a snare or on a percussion instrument, leaves the job of timekeeping to your drummer so you and your bandmates are free to play without constantly having to stay in sync with a fixed loop!
Practice makes perfect
TC Electronic DITTO JAM X2 provides the perfect practice platform for getting those extra tricky intricacies locked down with the revolutionary ability to record a loop and speed it up or slow it down using tap tempo.
Simply lay down a solid loop and gradually increase the tempo as your skills progress or take it way down and practice filling out the pocket until it’s bursting at the seams!
Of course, TC Electronic DITTO JAM X2 LOOPER also features a classic looper mode like the one you know and love from the rest of the DITTO series for when you’re in the mood for some old school looping.
A toggle switch lets you jump between recording, playing your loop back, or recording the loop and going straight to filling out the sonic space with your sweet overdubs.
This gives you total control over how you want to create your loops, so you can unleash that Magnum (Lo)opus masterpiece that's been simmering in the back of your mind!
Lean, mean looping machine
The simple layout is streamlined to remove clutter, ensuring that nothing gets in the way of your musical inspiration.
Dedicated footswitches for looping and stopping make it easy to keep your grooves tighter than an '80s spandex suit.
With its ability to lock onto the beat of your drummer or bass player, DITTO JAM X2 is the ideal solution for live looping with a band.
Time to Tighten up
It can be difficult to perfectly time your foot presses to make those seamless loops – we are human after all – so BeatSense mode comes to your rescue and tightens up your loop point timing by quantizing your Record and Playback footswitch taps to the nearest detected beats.
You just wait for the right moment, tap Loop as close to a downbeat as you can, play some groovin’ chords and then tap again to make the perfect loop. Now take a solo over top. Solo some more.
External overdub sequence switch
The Ditto Jam X2's external toggle lets you change playback/overdub sequence to suit your needs.
- Rec-Play-Dub: Pedal enters playback mode immediately after recording. Tap to overdub.
- Rec-Dub-Play: Pedal enters overdub mode immediately after recording. Tap again to enter playback mode.
With these modes, the Ditto Jam X2 truly is equipped to meet every looping musician's needs. Start fleshing out your live performances in a band or ensemble setting today, with the TC Electronic Ditto Jam X2 Looper pedal
TC Electronic Ditto Jam X2 Looper Pedal Features:
- Automatically sync loops and backing tracks with any rhythmic source
- Onboard and external mics sense tempo from guitar strums and backbeats
- Captures live audio in stunning 24-bit resolution
- Simple single-switch operation
- Dedicated stop switch for time-critical record applications
- 2 minutes of loop time with unlimited overdubs
- Onboard memory stores loops even after the power is turned off
- True bypass switching preserves signal when pedal is disengaged
- External overdub sequence switch unlocks automatic playback and overdub modes
- Tap-tempo to manually slow and speed up loops
- Large Loop Level control can be accessed underfoot
- Pedal Type: Looper with Mic
- Looper: Unlimited Overdubs
- Looping Time: 2 minutes
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" TS (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (external mic)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" TS
- USB: 1 x Type Mini-B (firmware updates)
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V or 2 x 9V (extend operating time)
- Power Usage: 150mA
- Height: 2.13"
- Width: 4.44"
- Depth: 5.31"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.