TC Electronic Flashback Mini Delay Pedal
TC Electronic Flashback Mini - We’ve taken all that you know and love about our TC ELECTRONIC delay sounds and poured them into a tiny footprint you have to see to believe. In fact, there’s more magic per square inch in FLASHBACK MINI DELAY than you’ll find in a Smurf. The industry standard, most revered TC ELECTRONIC delay tones, plus TonePrint – the greatest innovation to guitar since guitar strings!
Just look at FLASHBACK MINI DELAY! Who’d have thought that such a tiny pedal could house so many classic and classy delay sounds? Well, FLASHBACK MINI DELAY brings it in truckloads – and your ears and pedalboard will be oh, so grateful.
TonePrint – Signature Effects
FLASHBACK MINI DELAY is TonePrint enabled. This means you get the revered TC sound multiplied to infinity with rockstar customized versions of the best delays TC has to offer – free of charge!
Room For Choice
One added benefit of TonePrint is that we can cram as many delay types into this little miracle as your heart desires. Choose from your favorite tape, analog, classic 2290 sound and dynamic delay, it's all here in spades!
True to Tone
You love tone and so do we, and our design philosophy testifies to that. So whatever route you wanna go, we’ve got your back. With its optimized headroom, True Bypass and even Kill-Dry on/off via our TonePrint Editor, FLASHBACK MINI DELAY guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And whether the pedal is on or off, your precious dry sound is always passes through the pedal in all it’s pure analog glory thanks to its Analog-Dry-Through design.
- Ultra-compact delay pedal with built-in TonePrint technology gives you legendary TC ELECTRONIC delay sounds in a tiny form factor
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized delay effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*
- Audio Tapping feature allows you to set delay tempo by strumming your guitar
- 7 seconds of delay time allows everything from vintage slapback to cavernous echoes
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when delay effect is engaged
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark