TC Electronic PolyTune 3 Noir Mini Polyphonic Tuning Pedal - PolyTune Power in a Compact Stompbox!
The PolyTune 3 Noir Mini manages to pack all the pedal-tuning and tone-preserving power of TC's full-sized PolyTune 3 into a miniature pedal format. The TC Electronic PolyTune 3 Mini is just as fast, dependable, and intuitive as ever, boasting accuracy within 0.02 cents and delivering a no-nonsense approach to guitar and instrument tuning. Strum all strings* to see which ones are out of tune at a glance, or tune up one string at a time. The PolyTune 3 Mini automatically switches between mono and poly modes based on the incoming signal. And thanks to its built-in, high-quality-analog BonaFide Buffer (switchable to true bypass), the PolyTune 3 Mini can even improve your tone over extended cable runs. This means you get a bite, presence, and transient response that's much closer to plugging directly into an amp. But that's not all that's cool in the TC PolyTune 3 Mini. Alternate tuning modes make it fast and easy to explore new ways to craft your art, even in the middle of a frantic set. And an improved auto-dimming, 109-LED display makes tuning more comfortable in any environment, indoors or out.
What's Cool in the PolyTune 3 Noir Mini?
BonaFide Buffer is an added value built right in
TC managed to cram its award-winning BonaFide Buffer circuitry into the PolyTune 3 Mini's pedalboard-friendly compact housing. So now, the latest iteration of this beloved pedal actually improves your tone over long cable runs. Whereas true bypass pedals can start to rob the treble end of your signal, by placing the TC Electronic Polytune 3 Mini at the front of your board — its preferred position — your tone is as good as unfazed for another 50' or so of cable. Past PolyTunes have been hard to beat. But take it from us— thanks to its built-in BonaFide analog buffer, the PolyTune 3 Mini is well worth the upgrade.
Alternate tuning modes to stoke your creativity
Alternate tunings are another performance-enhancing feature of the PolyTune 3 Mini. Now you can show off your open-tuned slide songs seamlessly in the middle of a set, or experiment with brilliant new acoustic voicings as you track in the studio.
Faster and More Intuitive Than Ever
Tune all your strings at once
The TC Electronic PolyTune 3 Noir Mini spares your listeners the "E, A, D, G..." pre-show tuning ritual with its polyphonic tuning mode*. Here you can strum all strings at once, and PolyTune 3 Mini shows you at a glance which strings are out and which ones are okay. Attacking only the pitchy strings saves time tuning up and keeps shows running smoothly without interruptions.
Choose strobe mode for up to ±0.02-cent accuracy
Do you know how precise 0.02 cents is? It's 1/5,000th of a semitone — 1/5,000th the difference between an open E and a fretted F. The PolyTune 3 Mini delivers the kind of accuracy you need to double-track guitars in the studio or tune fretless instruments to the rest of your arrangement.
TC Electronic PolyTune 3 Noir Mini Tuner/Buffer Pedal Features:
- All the power of the class-leading PolyTune 3, now in a mini pedal format
- Built-in BonaFide Buffer preserves your tone for long cable runs
- Automatic mono/poly modes — tune all strings at once* or tune string by string
- Precise strobe tuner is accurate to within 0.02 cents — great for double-tracking
- Fast chromatic tuner (±0.5 cents) automatically detects the note you're playing
- Alternate tuning modes make it fast and easy to explore open/slide tunings
- Always On option (Buffer mode only) provides continuous tuning feedback as you play
- Switchable true bypass option puts you in charge of your signal path
- Auto-dimming LED display is easy to read on dark stages or in direct sunlight
- 3-year manufacturer warranty makes the PolyTune 3 Mini a smart investment
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
- Requires a standard center-negative 9-volt power supply (not included)