Vox VT40X 40-watt 1x10" Modeling Combo Amplifier
Vox VT40X 40-watt 1x10" Modeling Combo Amplifier - The VT40X features a brand new modeling engine and sounds even better than ever! By using VET (Virtual Element Technology), which is based on an analysis of the components and amp circuits themselves, VTX amplifiers produce the most accurate and realistic amplifier sounds to date. These new amplifiers also feature a multi-stage Valvetronix tube preamp. This preamp design incorporates authentic analog circuitry to achieve the subtle tonal adjustments and capture the nuances that are distinctive of vacuum tube amps. In addition to this clever circuitry, VTX amplifiers feature a tightly sealed cabinet and a proprietary bass-reflex designed to deliver stunning resonance. Go beyond the realm of previous modeling amps with the new VOX Tone Room editing software that lets you customize the existing amps and effects yourself, or create your own!
VTX amps are equipped with a USB port for simple integration with a PC, Mac, or even iOS & Android platforms and works seamlessly with the new VOX Tone Room software for deep editing of your favorite amp models, effects and presets! Tone Room is available to download on your PC, Mac via the Support tab of this page and is also available for your iOS and Android devices via the App Store or Google Play!
The Vox VT40X's included Tone Room editor/librarian software puts an enormous amount of customizing power at your fingertips. You can tweak parameters to such a degree that it's almost like building your own instrument. When using Tone Room in conjunction with the VT40X, you gain access to a broad range of 20 realistic models of some of the most sought-after amplifiers around. Sixty preset programs, some modeled after the signature sounds of famous guitarists, unlock the full potential of the VT40X. Nearly everything is editable and storable, so once you craft the perfect tone, you can easily recall it later.
Vox VT40X Modeling Guitar Combo Amplifier Features:
- VET (Virtual Elements Technology) delivers stunning sound quality
- Valvetronix preamp uses a multi-stage tube circuit for real tube sound and feel
- Unique analog circuit brings you authentic tube power amp performance
- High-performance DSP delivers next-level sound quality
- Unique chassis design provides unbelievably rich tone that exceeds its size
- Tone Room editor/librarian for customizing amps and effects
- 11 realistic amp models (20 when using the editor/librarian software)
- 33 preset programs (60 when using the editor/librarian software)
- 13 high quality onboard effects
- Type: Hybrid
- Number of Channels: 4
- Total Power: 40W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 10"
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: Yes, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Tremolo
- Amp Modeling: 11 x Voices
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- USB: 1 x USB Mini-B
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (bank, channels)
- Footswitch Included: No
- Construction Material: Black Tolex
- Power Source: 19V DC power supply
- Height: 15.91"
- Width: 18.19"
- Depth: 13.66"
- Weight: 20.94 lbs.