Zoom G1 FOUR Multi-effects Processor
Zoom G1 FOUR Multi-effects Processor - Crafting great-sounding guitar tones has never been easier, thanks to Zoom’s G1 FOUR multi-effects processor. Add dimension and polish to your playing with more than 60 traditional and boutique effects. Dial in everything from squeaky-clean to high-gain tones with 13 classic amplifier and cabinet models. Keep the beat with 68 built-in drum patterns while you create multi-part arrangements with a 30-second looper. The G1 FOUR allows you to use up to five effects simultaneously, and you can save up to 50 user-created patches for instant recall. The Zoom G1 FOUR includes an onboard chromatic tuner and an auxiliary input jack for jamming along with your personal music player. The value-packed G1 FOUR is great for practice and performance alike.
Stomp on 60 traditional and boutique effects
The Zoom G1 FOUR comes loaded with more than 60 traditional and boutique effects. Add dimension to your sound with delays and reverbs. Give it a polished sheen with a chorus, flanger, or phaser. Or reach for something more esoteric like a ring modulator, pitch-shifting delay, or a sitar simulation — it’s all in there. There are also 13 classic amplifier and cabinet models onboard, covering everything from squeaky-clean tranquility to high-gain anarchy. Use up to five effects simultaneously, chained together in any order. And when you’ve got everything dialed in, you can save up to 50 user-created patches.
Get inspired with 68 built-in drum patterns
Metronomes are great for keeping time, but they’re not very inspiring. That’s why the G1 FOUR includes 68 built-in drum patterns. These great-sounding rhythms give you plenty to jam along to, boasting multiple time signatures — 4/4, 3/4, and more.
Craft multi-part arrangements with a 30-second looper
Built-in drum patterns are great for keeping the beat, but they don’t do much for harmonic context when you’re practicing. But thanks to the Zoom G1 FOUR’s onboard looper, you can lay down a chord progression, loop it, then play over it. You can record and loop up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio, which is more than enough to craft dynamic multi-part arrangements. And don’t think that the usefulness of the G1 FOUR’s looper is limited to practice sessions — it’s an awesome performance tool too!
Zoom G1 FOUR Multi-effects Processor Features:
- 60+ traditional and boutique effects for adding dimension and polish to your playing
- 13 classic amplifier and cabinet models covering everything from squeaky-clean to high-gain tones
- Use up to 5 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Save and store up to 50 user-created patches for instant recall
- Auto save function ensures that you never lose your latest creation
- 68 built-in drum patterns in multiple time signatures give you plenty to jam along to
- 30-second looper allows you to craft multi-part arrangements with CD-quality sound
- Create, edit, and manage effects and patches with Zoom’s Guitar Lab software
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports standard, open, and drop tunings
- Auxiliary input jack for jamming along with your personal music player
- Pedal Type: Multi-FX
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Presets: 50 User, 40 Factory
- Number of Effects: Over 60 (up to 5 simultaneous), 68 Built-in rhythm patterns
- Effects Types: Chorus, Vibrato, Phaser, Flanger, Pan, Distortion, Rotary
- Amp Modeling: 13 Amps, 16 Cabinets
- Max Delay Time: 3000ms
- Looper: Up to 30 seconds
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (line/headphone)
- USB: 1 x Type Micro-B
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Software: Guitar Lab 4.0
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, Windows 7 or later
- Power Source: Zoom AD-16 AC adapter (sold separately), USB bus power
- Power Usage: 500mA
- Batteries: 4 x AA
- Height: 1.6"
- Width: 5.1"
- Depth: 6.1"
- Weight: 0.74 (without batteries)
- Model #: ZG1FOUR